Pros and Cons of Designer Diaper Bags
Carrying a baby diaper bag does not mean that you have to sacrifice your sense of fashion or style. Or maybe you feel like you've lost your "fashion flair" since becoming a parent. Despite these feelings, it is possible to be chic, trendy and stylish when on-the-go with your baby. Designer diaper bags can definitely help you find, flaunt and maintain your personal finesse.
Consider the Pros of the Designer Diaper Bag:
- Multi-functional for parents' personal items as well as baby's belongings
- Made of quality fabric material that can withstand multiple years of day-to-day usage
- Fashionable - does not have the "baby bag" look
- Has features similar to a designer purse but more pockets for all your small items
- Their style, color and fabrics stand out against other diaper bags and handbags
Consider the Cons of the Designer Diaper Bag:
- BAG ENVY!
- You'll want to purchase another one
- Strangers may ask to touch it
- You may be mistaken for a 'Real Housewife'
If you want a baby bag that fulfills your wants and takes care of baby's needs, can be relied upon to last well beyond the baby years, will have you talking to your best friends about it, and make you fall in love with it over and over again, then you will have no problem investing in a designer diaper bag. For those of you who are still on the fence about investing in a designer diaper bag, you will be replacing your cheaper diaper bag every three to six months, will not experience all the wonderful features of these cool and unique diaper bags, and will pass up the opportunity to be the most fashionable mom (or dad) you can be carrying any of these awesome bags!
Start your search for your new and exciting designer diaper bag in our Baby Bag Designers section here.
No posts found